Sage 4 Months Old (Showing His Big Boy Colors)

I think it is so unfair that you get all the most colorful chameleons and leave the plain ones for the rest of us :mad:. It isn't right! :p

Sage looks totally amazing and I can't believe how much color and personality he has! It took my boy so long to show those colors, and when he finally did it took me months to get it on camera :D!

I definitely have got to get down to see your crew and steal all your secrets!!! ;):rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing the pics! :cool:

He is so camera shy. Couldn't you get him to stand still and POSE?! Really quite the looker. He is very similar to my Rambo which came from FLChams.

What a camera hog!....he is gorgeous, your photos are stunning.......I hope we get to see many more photos of Sage.

Sage and I really appreciate all the looks and nice compliments on his photos. He is a sweet little mess and I love him dearly.

He is gorgeous Jann! Btw I had some mantis hatch this morning!!! I can't wait to get my boy so I can post some pics too!

he is amazing! what are you feeding him if you dont mind me asking? i would like to get my young veiled on a good diet early and yours must be a good start lol.

He is gorgeous Jann! Btw I had some mantis hatch this morning!!! I can't wait to get my boy so I can post some pics too!

Thank you Jennifer! The boy you are getting, is he related to Sage?

One of my mantis ooths just hatched too. :)

Jann, what a little cutie! Those eyes are gorgeous! Sage looks like he's lovin' life.

Deb

Thank you Deb. I am trying my best to give Sage a happy healthy life. He is a real pressure to care for. :)

he is amazing! what are you feeding him if you dont mind me asking? i would like to get my young veiled on a good diet early and yours must be a good start lol.

Thank you for the compliment on Sage. When choosing a chameleon I believe one of the most important things it to start off with one that is healthy and loved. I keep all mine free range and that helps to keep them happy. I feed a large variety of well gut loaded feeders such as crickets, roaches, mantis, moths, superworms, hornworms, silkworms, butter worms, Phenix worms and whatever else I can get my hands on from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom