Safetys count

gabzzy

I am finding out that keeping things in a "Safety Factor" idealism, is the best <animal-speak> with my Chammy Boyz.
I think i have best decided to simplify the routine, expecially since I have Gyrly on her way; so I just ordered the DIY large for my other cage but will house Gyrly in the smaller one i purchsed but had to use for KnoKnut several times to get sum sunrayz.
I am wiping everything down and rinsing with Hydro-perxiod 40% 2X weekly right now untill I can get KnoKnut fecal tested again. CoeChi tested negative, (swosh), whata relief.
It will be a new SAFETY that since i got the car wash wand and plenty of branches I can use one set while one set gets clean. Untill I bring them into the living room in each his own window, but thats a big project as I am redocerating and remodeling the foreclosure i just bought in November09; i have yet to get compleatly settled in, and have not even begun in my living room, am on concrete due to i took out old carpet it was UHG.
But livin in Sam Houston National Forest is unbeleavableby wonderful.
and my yard is the bomb. I always have a bunch o branches.
This catapiller was a prize find from mother nature it was gifited to my by the pine tree i had removed due to danger of house damage ; he fell right where we had just brought down these 2 tall pines, UNHARMED; i tell u it was a miracle and i fell in luv with it, now, he iis in a corner in my study already spun a lite coccoon but still has an pin hole he can see ougt of an d is on his bach coocoon glued to the floor and wall corner; I named him SID after Sid Vicious cause he survived all that around him and made his nest to become a massive moth, he is so beauitful and its such a joy to see and learn from, i felt very fortunate
when the top of the first pine fell i ws in such an adreline shock i couldnt get a pic but it came down graceful and i could feel the breeze when it fell; and the caterpiller lay right there when he was found; my special freind came to animal-speak with me...such a blessing

Attachments

• tft67.jpg
    tft67.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 110
  • tft97.jpg
    tft97.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 146
  • tft57.jpg
    tft57.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom