Sadie's 10 Month Old Pictures

I can't believe there are not more grandbabies out there. Out of all the babies that went out to new homes I can't be the only one that bred my L&C offspring . And I Only 4 hatch ... 2 boys - Little Luie and Spike...and 2 girls , Sadie and Sprite

I can't believe there are not more grandbabies out there. Out of all the babies that went out to new homes I can't be the only one that bred my L&C offspring . And I Only 4 hatch ... 2 boys - Little Luie and Spike...and 2 girls , Sadie and Sprite

Not to intrude on Jann's thread but I have a quick question for Dez.
what was the reason/cause for only 4 eggs hatching? How many were laid, were there issues with them? Thanks, lisa

xceot
Not to intrude on Jann's thread but I have a quick question for Dez.
what was the reason/cause for only 4 eggs hatching? How many were laid, were there issues with them? Thanks, lisa

She laid 22 eggs or so. All went bad right off (within a week). except for 5 of them. I am not sure if it was the timing of the mating or what but the ones that went bad where not fertile. Maybe my male had a low sperm count I dunno.

All 5 incubated to full term and 4 hatched ...the baby in the 5th egg was weak and did not live. My girl sprite was the runt of the clutch ...you wouldn't know that now by looking at her.

You know I was picky about where the babies went so most when to homes that had no other chameleons or maybe just a panther. Why dont you post Sprite and Spike's photos here and I'll see if I can get Robin to post Little Luie.

xceot

She laid 22 eggs or so. All went bad right off (within a week). except for 5 of them. I am not sure if it was the timing of the mating or what but the ones that went bad where not fertile. Maybe my male had a low sperm count I dunno.

All 5 incubated to full term and 4 hatched ...the baby in the 5th egg was weak and did not live. My girl sprite was the runt of the clutch ...you wouldn't know that now by looking at her.

Thanks Dez.... Jann probably knows why I'm curious! ;)

You know I was picky about where the babies went so most when to homes that had no other chameleons or maybe just a panther. Why dont you post Sprite and Spike's photos here and I'll see if I can get Robin to post Little Luie.

Yes! That would be great Jann, to see the grandchams!!!!!! So these mentioned are the only ones known of? Hmmmm. ;) Lisa

Yes! That would be great Jann, to see the grandchams!!!!!! So these mentioned are the only ones known of? Hmmmm. ;) Lisa

As far as I know these are the only grands. I just emailed Robin. She put up a nice pic of LL on FB a few weeks ago. Maybe she'll put it up here. :)

Here is a photo of Sadie's brother Little Luie per Grandma Jann's request :) Dez I think all 4 of these babies are very beautiful :)
644612_484376488253471_939845957_n.jpg

Here are Sprite and Spike pics

Attachments

• IMAG5459.jpg
    IMAG5459.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 2012-10-10 17.44.25.jpg
    2012-10-10 17.44.25.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 98
Thank you Sandra and Mitch for the nice comments on Sadie and her photos.

Thank you Robin and Dez for posting the kids. They looks awesome just like their parents. :)

Back
Top Bottom