Sadie Has Left Me Way To Soon

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Sadie passed away today around 11:30 AM. I am a total wreck. She was only 19 months old. Sadie was Luie and Camille's granddaughter and the apple of my eye. I am devastated that she is no longer with me. I have a picture tribute of her below. I still can't believe she is gone. She just bubbled with personality and was such a big part of my life. She will live on in my heart forever. You can read about her demise here:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-precious-sadie-baby-needs-your-thoughts-prayers-114232/

My beautiful lady

sadieandhera50313033_zps4142009d.jpg

Just hatched

LuieandCamillesgranddaughter.jpg

Sadie 6 weeks old the day Dez gave me Sadie

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112229.jpg

Sadie 7 weeks old

sadieandluie01292012197.jpg

Sadie 2 1/2 months old

sadie2192012155.jpg

Sadie 4 1/2 months old. She loved to eat the Hibiscus flower

Sadie4andahalfmonthsold42212165.jpg

Sadie 6 months old

SadiekaydidsMufasa6212052.jpg

Sadie 7 months old

sadie070812153.jpg

Sadie 9 months old

Sadie9mosold9912withSidJrandHendershot240.jpg

Sadie 10 month old

sadie100412019.jpg

Sadie One years old

sadie1yearold025.jpg

Sadie 14 months old

Sadie2101314monthsold048_zpsf7eb4e59.jpg

Sadie 17 months old

sadieandhera50313120_zps04249d51.jpg

Sadie 18 months old

cams060713161_zps09d7f051.jpg

One of my last photos of Sadie 19 months old. Now photos are all I have of Sadie.

Gone but never forgotton

Chams6813154_zps09bb489a.jpg

Last edited:
Jann I just saw your update post on the other thread. I was so hoping for the best. Gosh, you have sure had your share of heartbreak. I am very sorry for your loss. I know she lived the life of a queen with you. I hope the autopsy will shed some light on what happened and maybe comfort you just a little bit. Hopefully she did not die in vain, and we can all learn something from this. Again, my deepest condolences to you. She sure was a beautiful girl. RIP Sadie. You will be missed by all.

I am so sorry to hear about that. She at least had a wonderful mom that did whatever she could to help. RIP Saide❤

Jann I am very sorry you lost Sadie. I lost Tuffy's grandson TJ, so I know how your heart breaks. RIP Sadie

Jann she made it through your birthday so maybe that was her present to you. So sad to see she passed. My birthday is a day before yours also, if you remember me bugging you about it last year.

I had the same thing happen with a female veiled, she laid one clutch totally fine. Few months later a retained clutch, but just couldn't make it.

You gave her a great life like all your other chameleons.

Rest in peace Sadie!

so sorry to read this. I had really hoped she'd pull through. I know you did everything you could for your beautiful girl
you have my sincere condolences.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss Jann, I know how much she meant to you. You are both in my thoughts and prayers

:(Awww Jann I'm so sorry to hear about Sadie, my heart goes out to you. She was such a beautiful chameleon whose personality would shine through in the pictures you would post for all of us to see. Take comfort in knowing she is in a peaceful place now with Luie and Camille by her side.

Jann, this is the last thing I expected to see when I read your other thread. There probably aren't any words that can comfort you right now. Sadie was a beautiful chameleon and sweet little girl who had a tight grip on your heart. Even though it hurts so much, I know you wouldn't have traded your time with her for anything. RIP Sadie. Jann, I hope you get some answers from the doctor.

Deb

RIP Sadie

So sorry to read this Jann. I just can't believe it. Makes us all stop and appreciate our little ones every day they are here. Rest in Paradise little Sadie girl :(. You will always be remembered!

Sadie was just the most beautiful female veiled chameleon with a similarly one in a million personality. I will always remember her beauty as I do Luie's... Rest in peace sweet girl, you will never be forgotten. I hope little Reggie Jackson was there to welcome her home.

I'm so sorry she didn't make it. She was such a beautiful girl and I know you loved her. I just hope the necropsy gives you some answers. she was lucky to have been in your care and have such a full life, even though it was too short.

Thank you all so much for the kind words, support and condolences during the loss of my Sadie baby. It really means allot to me.

Back
Top Bottom