Sadie Has Left Me Way To Soon

Jann :( I saw this morning and I didn't know what to say. My heart is breaking for you and I still don't know what to say.

Sadie was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She is just a little younger than Teal'c. I can't imagine how you're feeling, I'm totally in shock.

She's in chameleon heaven now with the rest of your special guardians looking over you down here.

You did absolutely everything you could for Sadie all the time and in her hour of need.

She has definitely left too soon :( I won't forget her and I know you will love her always.

RIP Sweet Sadie xxx

Last edited:
Its so very heartbreaking. And it seems so unfair. Sadie was so beautiful and a seemingly picture of health.

I feel the loss very deeply as I felt Sadie was my baby too and I just lost her mother, Anna, a few weeks ago.

:(

Damn sorry to hear that Sadie was sexy such a beauty RIP Sadie...!a moment of silence for Sadie from me and Mista Mista is my 4 month ole panther.

Jann, I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. I fully expected to read some good news about Sadie knowing that she was in such great hands. Our hearts and thoughts are with you here in Naples :(

All of your kind words and support is greatly appreciated.

Its so very heartbreaking. And it seems so unfair. Sadie was so beautiful and a seemingly picture of health.

I feel the loss very deeply as I felt Sadie was my baby too and I just lost her mother, Anna, a few weeks ago.

:(

Dez, I am very sorry for your losses too. Anna was such a gorgeous lady. I know you miss her and Sadie was your baby before you trusted her to me.

Jann i'm so very sorry for your loss. Sadie was such a treat to behold.You are in my prayers during this sad time.:(

Jann, I'm sooo sorry for your loss of your precious Sadie! I know how much you love all of your guys and girls, your dedication to them is undeniable! She had a great life with you! I know your heart is breaking,, mine hurts for you. Please take care, there are others that need your love also!

What a gorgeous girl she was, I am so very sorry about your loss Jann, she will forever be in your heart and your memories.

Thank you all once again for all the kind and caring comments and emails. It's been a real difficult time for me and if it weren't for my other guys that need me I probably wouldn't even get out of bed.

Yesterday morning I was waiting for a Fedex delivery of Sadie's body. Most people wait for Fedex to deliver their new cham and I was waiting for my deceased Sadie. I can't express how sad I am. At lunch my husband came home and we buried Sadie by her Grandpa Luie. Sadie loved the Hibiscus and I plan to put one on her grave just like I did for her Grandma Camille who also love eating the Hibiscus flowers and leaves.

I'm so sorry for you! It must be devastating to lose so many chameleons. But life is life, and even when the saddest of sad things happen, we have to pick ourselves up, wipe away those tears and, most importantly, get more chams:eek:

I just can't believe all the losses you have had this past few months, my heart just breaks for you, the more I read about the deaths of these creatures the more I understand just how delicate they are.....I pray everyday that when I walk into the sunroom to greet my boy each morning that I find him bright eyed and looking at me.....my thoughts and prayers to you....R.I.P Sadie.

Jann my heart is just sick thinking of the short life and sudden death of your precious Sadie baby. She brought so much joy into your life and into all of us that enjoyed her majestic photos. So hard to even imagine that she is gone... And so soon after her sweet momma, Anna. I know there is no comfort, but please try to find some peace knowing Sadie lived the best life possible with you! Keeping you close in my heart and prayers.

I am so sorry for your family's loss, Jann. I know I'm a little late, but I just saw this and had to give you my condolences. Sadie was truly the most beautiful female Veiled I've ever seen. Her pictures always brightened my day. It's such a shame that she left us so young. Sadie will live on in our hearts.

Jann my heart is just sick thinking of the short life and sudden death of your precious Sadie baby. She brought so much joy into your life and into all of us that enjoyed her majestic photos. So hard to even imagine that she is gone... And so soon after her sweet momma, Anna. I know there is no comfort, but please try to find some peace knowing Sadie lived the best life possible with you! Keeping you close in my heart and prayers.

Thank you Robin. I still miss her so much. It's so sad to see her room with the empty free range. :(

My heart aches for your loss of that beautiful girl. :(

Thank you Jason.

I am so sorry for your family's loss, Jann. I know I'm a little late, but I just saw this and had to give you my condolences. Sadie was truly the most beautiful female Veiled I've ever seen. Her pictures always brightened my day. It's such a shame that she left us so young. Sadie will live on in our hearts.

Thank you so much. Sadie will definately remain in my heart forever.

Back
Top Bottom