Sad news today...

I know its not all about the money but he should still get a refund they killed his lizard. Its a good thing and a bad thing that you trust your vets because then you dont question them and they end up doing this.

Thank you everybody we ordered a cham from FL Cham and we wont being seeing a vet until we dig into some deep dirt on them. Thank you for the support of esme she was a great cham for what little time she had in this world we bonded so quickly

I am just ever so sorry. Tis awful. I cried reading that. Tis so sad. Poor Esme. Can you sue the clinic or something? or at least threaten to?

I am just ever so sorry. Tis awful. I cried reading that. Tis so sad. Poor Esme. Can you sue the clinic or something? or at least threaten to?

Idk maybe I'll never go there again and I'm telling everyone who I know that has pets not to even go close to that place so i am trying to do my part I really miss Esme a lot she was a beautiful little chameleon with alot of life and joy I buried her made her a grave fit for a king and marked the tree

Idk maybe I'll never go there again and I'm telling everyone who I know that has pets not to even go close to that place so i am trying to do my part I really miss Esme a lot she was a beautiful little chameleon with alot of life and joy I buried her made her a grave fit for a king and marked the tree

Dude, I'm so sorry about Esme. Just now saw this thread! Word of mouth can do more against a poor business than just about anything else. Keep spreading the word of what happened and see how long the practice stays open!

Back
Top Bottom