Rudis chameleon

They do well in smaller enclosures and like cooler temperatures compared to panthers and veileds. A great smaller species to work with. The are called Rudis chameleons or Rough chameleons

I've got two and their great. They're only 9weeks old but love crawling on my shirt and going outside. All I have to do is put a finger in front of them and they climb right on

Rudis chameleons aren't available in the husbandry market anymore, but are actually Trioceros Sternfeldi. (They look exactly the same!)

I have a breeding pair and my female is set to give birth any minute now! They are fantastic chameleons to own!! My male is extremely friendly and wants to come out almost daily. My female on the other hand, is grumpy and doesn't interact with me at all- but I'm chalking that up to the fact that shes heavily pregnant and irritable.

They're great in the sense that they like cooler temps, although they like very high humidity so you'll have to mist more, and try to keep live plants in their terrarium to keep it high. I'd recommend this species to anyone who is passionate about Chams! :)

Rudis chameleons aren't available in the husbandry market anymore, but are actually Trioceros Sternfeldi. (They look exactly the same!)

I have a breeding pair and my female is set to give birth any minute now! They are fantastic chameleons to own!! My male is extremely friendly and wants to come out almost daily. My female on the other hand, is grumpy and doesn't interact with me at all- but I'm chalking that up to the fact that shes heavily pregnant and irritable.

They're great in the sense that they like cooler temps, although they like very high humidity so you'll have to mist more, and try to keep live plants in their terrarium to keep it high. I'd recommend this species to anyone who is passionate about Chams! :)
I totally agree :)

Back
Top Bottom