Romeo the Sambava!

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
So have not taken any pics of Romeo in awhile. Here are a few outdoor shots and a couple taken in my patio with him walking the ropes!!!
P1030070.jpg

P1030078.jpg

P1030092.jpg

P1030099.jpg

P1030103.jpg

Wow! He is awesome! Looks huge, jealous of the weather you have because I'm stuck in snowy Michigan

He looks great Carol! You're so fortunate to be able to have him outdoors! I can't wait for warmer weather here. Do you know how much he weighs?

He looks great Carol! You're so fortunate to be able to have him outdoors! I can't wait for warmer weather here. Do you know how much he weighs?

Hi Stuart! Last time I weighed him, which was about a week ago he weighed in at about 227 grams.

Romeo's looks gorgeous and such a big lovable guy!:) I've got to come down your way after tax season and see him.

Gorgeous colors! I love the Sambava locale! I would love to find an Andapa, but think Sambava will be the choice. So healthy looking, thanks for sharing.

Your sambava is really the ideal sambava someone can ever dream of! :) And he's definately a big guy, with mine staying at 190 grams for weeks if not months!

Awe thank you all! I am sure if Romeo could read this he would thank you too. "Mr Hotness" lol! I love that!!!!

Absolutely Beautiful Carol (of course they all are lol) but its just so vibrant and bursting with vitality! Says much about your skill as a keeper, bravo!
Cant have panthers here, got a spare room? :D

your guy is one good looking sambava i love the colors when he is relaxed. im getting mine soon i cant wait.man he looks big. it must be nice to enjoy the weather down there:)

Hi Stuart! Last time I weighed him, which was about a week ago he weighed in at about 227 grams.

He's a very "robust" chameleon! Leo's last weight was about 212 or so. I think they both still have some growing to do, and should top off at more than 250 is my guess.

Leo's colors are a lot different than Romeo's, lately he's been showing a lot of aquamarine blues. Although I have seen him show the red bars like Romeo, that hasn't happened since last summer. I can't wait to see how his colors shape up with warmer weather.

As said already, Romeo is looking pretty awesome Carol. Good job with your husbandry!

He's a very "robust" chameleon! Leo's last weight was about 212 or so. I think they both still have some growing to do, and should top off at more than 250 is my guess.

Leo's colors are a lot different than Romeo's, lately he's been showing a lot of aquamarine blues. Although I have seen him show the red bars like Romeo, that hasn't happened since last summer. I can't wait to see how his colors shape up with warmer weather.

As said already, Romeo is looking pretty awesome Carol. Good job with your husbandry!

Thanks Stuart! You should post some pics of Leo soon or maybe when the weather gets nicer. Romeo shows some blues sometimes also. His spine is blue alot of the time which is very cool!!!

Carol...

you know i dont need to say it:)

but now you realize it isnt just me that recognizes your love and care for Romeo and his awsomeness:D

he needs a juliet:p...cough cough

Back
Top Bottom