Rocky mountain reptile expo

I SOOOO wish I could be there again this year Brad! At least they're not having it on Mother's Day weekend like they did last year... :rolleyes:

Last year, both Brad's and my booth were next to each other and it didn't dawn on me until the end of the show who he was. I was like "T-H-E Brad Ramsey??" :D:eek::rolleyes:

For all who can go, this is a really great show and there's lots to see. Brad's stuff is (of course) the best stuff at the show! I'm sure the trans. will win best in show again.....assuming he doesn't decide to keep them for himself. ;)

I'm going... I think. Too bad I can't get another cham, I would defiantly get some from you Brad :D Hopefully some other people will come.

I was thinking about going. I probably won't buy anything, but I always like looking around. I was really tempted to buy a baby sugar glider that was at the last one (despite it not being a reptile) but I thought I'd better not since I have no idea how to care for one and was saving my money to get some chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom