Roaches

I am in florida and dubias are illegal, so I was wondering what the next best type of roach is? I hate roaches but am willing to deal with them to provide my chameleon some variety.. Also for those who avoid roaches all together, what kind of worms do you recommend?

I am in florida and dubias are illegal, so I was wondering what the next best type of roach is? I hate roaches but am willing to deal with them to provide my chameleon some variety.. Also for those who avoid roaches all together, what kind of worms do you recommend?

What size are you looking for? What cham do you have?

I used red runners and lobsters. Both climb, so you need to have a good enclosure to keep them from escaping. Lobsters are really good at hiding and climbing smooth surfaces (ANNOYING), so beware. Many people report giant green banana roaches, but in my experience those are even harder to catch because they're smaller, softer, and can fly.

I sell both Discoids ab Banana Roaches in the Chameleon Forum Classifieds section under "Chameleon Feeders." My ad is "Feeder Insects and Supplies."

Email me at [email protected], and I will send you a care sheet for each.

CHEERS,

Nick

Back
Top Bottom