Roaches got here, but...

juju

Established Member
I was cleaning out my roach tank cause my new roaches got here and i found a roach or what looks like one lol and it scared the crap out of me and makes me thing i have alien vs predator going on in my apartment. take a look.

Thank you to ponders for giving me a good deal on my roach my animals already love them.

Attachments

• WP_000997.jpg
    WP_000997.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 112
  • WP_000999.jpg
    WP_000999.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 104
  • WP_001004.jpg
    WP_001004.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 163
  • WP_001005.jpg
    WP_001005.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 127
  • WP_001009.jpg
    WP_001009.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
no lol also i dont have supers in this tank so thats weird that there would be one in there hahah

so what do i do with it? lol i kinda wanna kill it but i dont want acid to come out of the wound haha thing looks like the face grabby things from the movies lololol

Do you ever see lil black fuzzy worms in your bin? It could be what people use to help clean their bins. I forget what they are really called mini mealworms or something like that. They turn in to a beetle that is little and black. It could just be in that stage where it looks really odd.

Glad they arrived in good shape.

If you wake up stuck to the wall with alien goo and there are giant eggs pulsating before you, run!:D

no lol also i dont have supers in this tank so thats weird that there would be one in there hahah

so what do i do with it? lol i kinda wanna kill it but i dont want acid to come out of the wound haha thing looks like the face grabby things from the movies lololol

Omg! I want to see it come out. Face grabby things lololol thanks for the laugh. I love aliens.

Back
Top Bottom