Roach sellers; delivery won't come

jacksonchamnew

Avid Member
I have nothing against Critter Depot but I have been waiting for roaches that were shipped the 2/05. I have to find the transaction date. It is a good thing that I have super worms because I can never depend on having roaches. The roaches must have heat pack but this won't do any good after 2 days in the mail. I think they come from New Jersey. I ordered Lobster roaches before and they came from Florida. Same Seller?

What happened? In Alabama now.
February 11, 2021, 10:33 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
MONTGOMERY AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our MONTGOMERY AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on February 11, 2021 at 10:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

February 9, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility

February 5, 2021, 9:56 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
TETERBORO NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

February 5, 2021, 8:41 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
ROCKAWAY, NJ 07866

February 5, 2021, 2:01 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
ROCKAWAY, NJ 07866

I am here listening to Metallica-The Day that never comes, waiting for my roaches.
watching richard basehart GIF by Turner Classic Movies

I do plan my shipments for when Nor Cal has 50 degree weather. But the boxes they use are totally enclosed. This time of year is iffy depending on where you order from. Ordering from a location closer to you can be a better idea if your dealing with below freezing temps.
Also choosing to pick up from the post office rather than delivery if it is really cold.

Knock on wood, I've had no problems shipping through this entire year- well, except for that few week period when the jackass louis dejoy first took over the post office, only time I ever had delays. I ship all over the country with no problems. Our area has been so cold and snowy these past couple weeks so I've held off just to be safe.

Dubia are incredibly tough, I've had them survive short temps in the 30s and 110+ lol. Most roaches would have arrived dead though.

Back
Top Bottom