RO booster pump as misting pump?

SliK JiM

Hi,

I have a spare RO booster pump and wondered if it can be used as a misting pump? It delivers the right pressure, but does it required the water to be supplied to it at pressure? Or would it work like any other misting pump?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a spare RO booster pump and wondered if it can be used as a misting pump? It delivers the right pressure, but does it required the water to be supplied to it at pressure? Or would it work like any other misting pump?

Thanks!

I think it can be used like anyother misting pump

send a message to summoner12 he's an expert

That is exactly what I use and it works great. Depending on what its rated at will determine if you should run more than one head. Mine is on the high side so I run 3 heads no problem. But if you have like a 50 or 75gpd it can run as low as 1 just fine.

That is exactly what I use and it works great. Depending on what its rated at will determine if you should run more than one head. Mine is on the high side so I run 3 heads no problem. But if you have like a 50 or 75gpd it can run as low as 1 just fine.

That's what I just got as well, at .8lpm mine does over 100psi which should be about perfect.

I'm pretty sure the pump the MistKing uses is a booster pump as well. At least it looks the same.

Back
Top Bottom