Ripley goes for a stroll

stalincat

Rips went for a walk in the lounge today.

First she met the Russian Bear..
ws30qf.jpg

but there was nowhere to go, so she had to turn around
s6odp0.jpg

and crawl on another bear
208du07.jpg

and another..
nex4zr.jpg

Until there was nowhere to go!:D
1zgsty0.jpg

Hmm... never thought of adding stuffed animals to Zaphod's enclosure :rolleyes:. Ripley looks great! (as usual ;))

Ripley really is a very special one......I can tell that from here :)

If she likes bears so much.....I have one which has been sitting in a corner, just gathering dust since he was won in a raffle a couple of years ago.
Maybe he would fit in with the bears you already have......it's a bit of a shame that nobody here actually wants him :)

Attachments

• A Bear 001.jpg
    A Bear 001.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 92
Ripley really is a very special one......I can tell that from here :)

If she likes bears so much.....I have one which has been sitting in a corner, just gathering dust since he was won in a raffle a couple of years ago.
Maybe he would fit in with the bears you already have......it's a bit of a shame that nobody here actually wants him :)

Not meaning to thread jack, but is that a sake bottle to the right of that lil teddy Roosevelt?

Also beauty of a cham, those blues on her back and crest are a bit trippy at first glance.

Not meaning to thread jack, but is that a sake bottle to the right of that lil teddy Roosevelt?

Also beauty of a cham, those blues on her back and crest are a bit trippy at first glance.

Yes it is......a fairly cheap one I got as a souvenir on my holiday to Japan. You might spot all the chopsticks too :)

Ripley is such a beauty. She was most likely out looking for a special friend. Somehow I don't think a bear is going to do it for her.:D

Back
Top Bottom