RIP Wee Edd

redfl83

So my plucky little man died on Thursday he had some sort of seizure in my hand & i rushed him to the vets but he died early Thursday morning,Im devastated of course but very happy that i got a whole extra yr after his illness last September.We have buried him in the back garden & i have bought a little plaque to put on the post above him.I dont know if i will get another cham as i know i will never get another soft,silly, tame one like Edd,But if i do i will be back to show you all once again.
Thanks expecially to Jannb & Trace for always asking about Edd it meant a lot
Here is a few pics to remember him by,I will pop in as usual i just browse the pics of the gorgeous chams you all own.
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
That is such sad news. :( I know how much you loved Edd and how special he was. So sorry he lost the fight, bless him. I remember Edd from here and the UK forums. May he rest in peace. Thinking of you, Tiff xx

That is such sad news. :( I know how much you loved Edd and how special he was. So sorry he lost the fight, bless him. I remember Edd from here and the UK forums. May he rest in peace. Thinking of you, Tiff xx

Thanks Miss Lily yeah i remember you from captive bred thanks its hard but we got a bonus yr & he was actually totally healthy all yr x

So very sorry to hear about your loss of Edd. You never think a little reptile like this could become an actual part of your family, but they do. May little Edd rest in peace, he was a beautiful cham.

Oh no not Edd! :( He was a funny little man; chock full of personality. He had a good life and an even better owner. RIP Edd.

Carol;
I am so very sorry to hear that you lost Edd. I can only imagine how devastated you must be. You will always have your memories of him and know that you gave him the best life a cham can have. Little Edd was quite the charterer. I will always remember his picture and story of how he had to have meds on his nose or mouth (I can’t remember which) and you had the picture of him grabbing the Q-tip and rubbing the meds on himself. What a fascinating little guys he was. I hope that someday you will find it in your heart to share all the love that you have with another cham. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Jann

I am so sorry for your loss. He was a special little guy; may he rest in peace. Thank you for posting some pictures of him.

Back
Top Bottom