RIP sprite :(

Zajlol

I woke up to find sprite on the bottom of the Viv dead. I don't understand what happened. The last month he just stopped drinking and eating. I had constant food and water there for him. It's like he forgot how to drink. I would give him showers every day but it just didnt help. I'm really depressed. :( ill miss you buddy ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366484945.393074.jpg that's the last pic of him I took :(

I am sorry to hear about Sprite. He was a very handsome boy. Did you take him to the vet to see if he was ill? Maybe he had something wrong with him that made him not want to eat and drink.

I am sorry for your loss. It is not easy to lose one of these guys. You can become so attached. Did you ever try and look inside of his mouth to see if maybe he had injured his tongue and could not use it or maybe he had some type of infection going on inside his mouth that caused him not to want to eat?. Just a few ideas I am throwing out there....

I'm so sorry your loss. How old was he becaus old age might have been te reason. Anyways he looked like an amazing cham, somethings happen but at least he isn't in pal from hunger or thirst anymore ❤RIP SPRITE❤

He was like 3 and a half. Like when I put him in the shower he would sometimes open his mouth to drink and it looked fine like from what I could see I didn't see any injuries...

Same thing happened to me with my chameleon, hang in there. I noticed your poster, that was a great fight. Ike "bazooka Courtey vs Oscar de la Hoya. They both went down . De la Hoya finished stronger and got the w. anyways man rip

Back
Top Bottom