RIP Shelly... 2016 - 2019

When my daughter turned 7 we bought her a chameleon (Shelly) for her birthday we had Shelly for 3 years, she recently passed. We shed tears for her and created a beautiful resting place for her.

One good thing that came out of this was the book I made for my daughter to help her get over her grief - it’s all about her and shellys time together-
Chameleons are beautiful creatures that I have learned to love.

Last edited by a moderator:
When my daughter turned 7 we bought her a chameleon (Shelly) for her birthday we had Shelly for 3 years, she recently passed. We shed tears for her and created a beautiful resting place for her.

One good thing that came out of this was the book I made for my daughter to help her get over her grief - it’s all about her and shellys time together- I actually just added it to Kickstarter.
View attachment 251459Not looking for anyone to give me money- just wanted to share the impact Shelly made - Chameleons are beautiful creatures that I have learned to love.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2116258375/shelly-and-mya
My condolences to you and your adorable daughter it's never easy to loose a cham and at such a young age. Your chameleon was 3 yrs old? I hope you don't mind me asking but out of curiosity how many clutches did she lay? And were any fertile?

One good thing that came out of this was the book I made for my daughter to help her get over her grief - it’s all about her and shellys time together-
View attachment 251459Chameleons are beautiful creatures that I have learned to love.

View attachment 251459Chameleons are beautiful creatures that I have learned to love.

beautiful ...

Sorry for your loss. I myself have lost a chameleon. Did you breed her? Females live longer (as long as males) if you don't breed them.

Sorry for your loss. I myself have lost a chameleon. Did you breed her? Females live longer (as long as males) if you don't breed them.
This thread is a month old, so I don’t know whether we should be keeping it going, but I’m interested as to why you say this about breeding females. Perhaps you could start a new thread on the topic?

Back
Top Bottom