RIP Frac

lisa h

Well, I just got home to find my Sternfeldi (Frac) dead. In the last while I could tell she was slowing down, moving around less and not eating as much as usual. My husband had misted her just before I got home, and he said she was moving. Quite sudden, but not unexpected. My other Sternfeldi (Fric) died not long ago. Again, she appeared healthy, but just got slower and slower. As they were wild caught I cannot say how old they were.

I don't know if I will be getting another. I like the smaller chams, and I won't get wc. Also, I am in Canada, so I don't know if anyone is breeding something I might like.

I'm already missing her. <sigh>

Sorry for your loss. It's so hard with WC, they die so suddenly. I just lost 2 WC pygmies.

Don't give up though! Maybe just try some CB ones next time.

im so sorry for your loses :( Hopefully she will be able to enjoy herself in the huge free range up in the sky :)

Sorry for your loss. It's so hard with WC, they die so suddenly. I just lost 2 WC pygmies.

Don't give up though! Maybe just try some CB ones next time.

I'm hoping I can find something in Canada, otherwise I'm out of luck. I don't want something big, so Panthers and Veileds are out.

Lisa, I know just how it feels to lose a chameleon. Somehow they just 'suck us in' and we get so attached to them although we know that maybe we shouldn't. It's such an awful feeling. Thinking of you. Tiff x

it is very heartbreaking to lose a beloved critter, i just lost CoeChi ,my first, and it still bewilders me as to COD, a neocrospy should be performed to better understand why and what made sudden death happen.
I sympathize with you and hope togeather they will frolic in heaven...

I'm sorry :(, I just lost a sternfeldi not too long ago, and upon necropsy, she had 9 developing babies inside. They really are special chams. Too bad we are so close yet in separate countries because I have 9 CB babies that are doing great, super healthy, and ready for homes in a couple months! Meet me at the border in a canoe? ;)

Sorry for your loss. Maybe try some carpets. They are small and fairly hardy with a ton of color potential. I love the cb pair i picked up this year. Or jacksons or fishers are neat too.

Sorry for your loss. Maybe try some carpets. They are small and fairly hardy with a ton of color potential. I love the cb pair i picked up this year. Or jacksons or fishers are neat too.

No Carpets in Canada, wc, cb. Not a big selection up here, other than veileds or panthers. I have a lead on cbb flapnecks though. They're pretty neat characters too.

I'm sorry :(, I just lost a sternfeldi not too long ago, and upon necropsy, she had 9 developing babies inside. They really are special chams. Too bad we are so close yet in separate countries because I have 9 CB babies that are doing great, super healthy, and ready for homes in a couple months! Meet me at the border in a canoe? ;)

Um, yeah. About that canoe thing ... LOL. I'm sure chameleons have been smuggled over in many ways, but probably never by canoe. If we get caught we can always say they're fish bait ; )

Um, yeah. About that canoe thing ... LOL. I'm sure chameleons have been smuggled over in many ways, but probably never by canoe. If we get caught we can always say they're fish bait ; )

Lol, they would probably believe us, too. That is great about the Flapnecks, especially since you know the species already. I think you should get several, raise them, and tell us all how the right way is to do it, since not many people have ever been able to experience it :)

Lol, they would probably believe us, too. That is great about the Flapnecks, especially since you know the species already. I think you should get several, raise them, and tell us all how the right way is to do it, since not many people have ever been able to experience it :)

Yes, and if I fail?!?!? I leave the breeding to the experts, and that goes for all the creatures I own. If there is a right way to breed flapnecks, I'm not the one who knows what it is ; )

Yes, and if I fail?!?!? I leave the breeding to the experts, and that goes for all the creatures I own. If there is a right way to breed flapnecks, I'm not the one who knows what it is ; )

All of us who breed fail at one time or another, you have passion for this species so you have no choice, you have to :D:D:D

I think I'd rather deal with live bearers than egg layers. Plus, who said I was getting more than one?!?! :)

Sorry to hear about your loss :( atleast Frac is in the giant chameleon cage in the sky with all the huge gutloaded crickets he can eat :)

Back
Top Bottom