RIP Emmy

leetsauce09

I had posted a while back about my cham being sick. I'd taken her to the vet twice, and this past week she was really starting to perk up. Everyone thought she was going to pull through whatever it was that had gotten her down. But, yesterday when I woke up, she looked horrible. She got progressively worse throughout the day, and passed away late last night.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave pointers, constructive criticism, and overall encouragement.
Obviously it was my fault overall, but I've learned my lesson buying chams from pet stores.

I am so sorry to hear that Emmy didn't make it. It is always hard to loose one of these fascinating creatures.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you did the best you could. Take what you have learned and know you tried. Take Care!
Donna

Sorry to hear that...at least she had a better life with you for the short time you had her. Dont give up, chams are rewarding and facinateing little beings!!!

You too. I just read your post about Barbossa :(
Ironic how difficult it is to lose a cham. They aren't cuddly pets but they sure do squirm their way into your heart.

Back
Top Bottom