RIP Carl

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
As some of you know, I recently got a llama to add to my farm.

He just came down from Tennessee and still had his thick coat. I had a pair of clippers coming in the morning so I could shear him but it was too late. He had gotten very dehydrated, despite having multiple water sources, and the heat was just too much. I stayed up with him through most of the night with him under a fan, and letting him drink and splashing cool water under his belly to cool him off.

I just got him on the 10th, and I had fallen in love with this llama. He was just the coolest thing and he took a liking to me. He walked on a lead rope really well, and he was just so calm.

RIP buddy

Chase

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1426078903724.jpg
    FB_IMG_1426078903724.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 174
It's sad because he was so sweet. He came up and hugged me, and just really liked me.

Now I'm waiting to hear from the farm I got him from. Hopefully they help me out here

Chase

Aw Chase that really sucks. I thought you having a llama was so cool. RIP Carl, you were very loved.

Just got done burying him. It was really sad, the weather was gloomy, the other animals didn't seem happy like they knew what was wrong, and just having to do all of this made it worse. At least he's in a better place

Chase

Just got done burying him. It was really sad, the weather was gloomy, the other animals didn't seem happy like they knew what was wrong, and just having to do all of this made it worse. At least he's in a better place

Chase

Yes he is in a better place, but he was in a pretty good place with you also.

Back
Top Bottom