Ring around her eye

MangoTango

Established Member
IMG_1003.jpeg

is this ring around her eye any cause for concern?? I haven’t seen it before and when she’s awake I don’t believe i’ve seen it either.

My first thought is dehydration. The ring is excess skin which they need when their eyes are puffed out and moving constantly. Would like to see a current pic when she is awake.
sure.
now a notice a slight ring so disregard my other comment about her eyes being perfect when she’s awake cause I could be very wrong 😂😭 I just meant they aren’t sunken in when she’s awake

Attachments

• IMG_1007.png
    IMG_1007.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1008.png
    IMG_1008.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 26
sure.
now a notice a slight ring so disregard my other comment about her eyes being perfect when she’s awake cause I could be very wrong 😂😭 I just meant they aren’t sunken in when she’s awake
She has a bit of a puff at the base of the eye... What supplements are you using and what is the rotation?

She has a bit of a puff at the base of the eye... What supplements are you using and what is the rotation?
calcium every day she gets fed so every other day and D3 once every two weeks. that was the most recent pic I have of her but I feel like the puff has gone away. i’m at work rn but i’ll try to post a pic

calcium every day she gets fed so every other day and D3 once every two weeks. that was the most recent pic I have of her but I feel like the puff has gone away. i’m at work rn but i’ll try to post a pic
So are you not using a multivitamin? Only Calcium with d3 every two weeks?

My first thought is dehydration. The ring is excess skin which they need when their eyes are puffed out and moving constantly. Would like to see a current pic when she is awake.
@Beman here is a pic from today, the dark spot on her back is a part that hasn’t shed yet and it’s all dark because she laid recently and ig the soil stuck to her lol
IMG_1029.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom