Rhampholeon temporalis????

dmaizer

Avid Member
Can anyone give info on Rhampholeon temporalis? im getting a pair from LLL reptile on saturday.:)

You are backwards. Perhaps you should be getting more info before getting the chams? Just a wild thought. Besides that, any specific info you need? It's rather open ended IMO . . .

Can anyone give info on Rhampholeon temporalis? im getting a pair from LLL reptile on saturday.:)

day/night temps, enclosure setup( is it the same as bearded pygmys?), can i have the enclosure next to a window?:eek:

For an enclosure: You'd want something with some airflow (basically, not an aquarium). As for enclosure decor: You'd want a tallish plant in there, with varied sized branches. Maybe a couple of cool lookin' ferns. Mist heavily in the morning, than heavily about 1 1/2 hours before the lights go out. As for general advise, make sure you LEAVE THE ALONE when they arrive. I'm sure they'll be stressed out! As for food, young crickets, roaches, and grubs should be fine.

How many are you getting?

Edit: I didn't answer your question! As for temperatures, ideal day time temps would be 21-23 degrees C, and night, 18-16 degrees C (I believe that's about 75F day, and 67F night?)

Back
Top Bottom