rhampholeon spectrum!!

reptoman

Avid Member
We got a 1.2 group of spectrals today. I am really excited to have these guys. This is what I was trying to get last fall but got a mix of temporalis and brevs instead. I now love the brevs so have to keep both!

Attachments

• rspec_female_080913_2.jpg
    rspec_female_080913_2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 126
  • rspec_female_080913_4.jpg
    rspec_female_080913_4.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 129
  • rspec_male_080913_1.jpg
    rspec_male_080913_1.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 115
Nice! Where did u get them from and what plant is that with all the small branches. I'm hoping to get a pair from LLL when they come back but I need some more walkways in my viv.

Nice Brian,

I have never really considered Pygmys, but I do enjoy seeing them. Please share the Viv you have them in. That would be great to see.

Thanks guys!
Facinationherp on fauna had some posted a month ago and still had a 1.2 group. I am certain I got what I paid for this time :). Here are some pics of the terrarium. I have the mama brev in with the spectrals at the moment. She does not seem to mind at all and laid 3 perfect tic tac sized eggs yesterday. I collected these and have them in vermiculite in the closet. I am putting together another viv for only brevs this weekend so I will post more pics of that when completed. The dimensions of the custom made viv are 24" wide, 18" deep, and 20" tall.
The small leaved plants are texas ebony. They do great in these terrariums. The rest are a mix of aralia and a small lucianne to the right of a benj. ficus in the back. Bonsai shop is awesome for these.
I am pygmy obsessed at the moment :p

Attachments

• spectral_081013_1.jpg
    spectral_081013_1.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 115
  • viv_081013_1.jpg
    viv_081013_1.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 142
  • viv_081013_3.jpg
    viv_081013_3.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Wow I love your vivs. Congrats on the eggs. You'll have plenty of piglets plus the ones that just hatched.

Very nice Brian,but then having been to your house and having seen how well you have ALL your chems set up it is no surprise. I have long considered doing some pigmy's and love live vivs,might just have to get some :D. Nice pick up bud!!!

Very nice Brian,but then having been to your house and having seen how well you have ALL your chems set up it is no surprise. I have long considered doing some pigmy's and love live vivs,might just have to get some :D. Nice pick up bud!!!

Thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom