Rhampholeon Acuminatus Pictures - Canvas Chameleons

NHenn

Avid Member
We wanted to share some pictures of our new Rhampholeon Acuminatus addition. These are by far one of our top favorites of the pygmy chameleons and we could not be more excited to be working with them.

Rhampholeon-Acuminatus-Canvas-Chameleons-7.jpg

Rhampholeon-Acuminatus-Canvas-Chameleons-6.jpg

Rhampholeon-Acuminatus-Canvas-Chameleons-5.jpg

Rhampholeon-Acuminatus-Canvas-Chameleons-4.jpg

Rhampholeon-Acuminatus-Canvas-Chameleons-3.jpg

Rhampholeon-Acuminatus-Canvas-Chameleons-2.jpg

Rhampholeon-Acuminatus-Canvas-Chameleons-1.jpg

Nick they are beautiful!!! Mine look like picture #4. Some day they may color up. I am sure you have some gravid girls, any babies yet? They must be micro size. Keep posting pictures.

Nick, they are gorgeous. Maybe one day I will have the pleasure of working with them. Make sure to let me know when you have babies.

Thanks
Scott

Beautiful animals. :) I hope you have great success with breeding them. It'd be nice to have cbb babies of these available. :)

Nick & Kyle they look fantastic and the cages also look very well done. I'm sure you will do well with them and they should flourish in such a good environment.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

We have our fingers crossed that we will have some little ones available starting next spring.

Thanks again Steve for all the help. Being able to work with Acuminatus is a dream come true for us!

These chams are so cool! I really hope you have great success in breeding them. And when you do, send a couple up to Canada, eh? :D

Back
Top Bottom