Rex

chameleonowner32

Avid Member
Rex is lookin good lately. Gettin bigger every day. :D He is lovin super worms today as he ate 15 adult's, almost 3 inches a piece. Just an update, anyone who loves BIG cham's should have an Oustie.

Attachments

• IMG095.jpg
    IMG095.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG091.jpg
    IMG091.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG082.jpg
    IMG082.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG079.jpg
    IMG079.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG076.jpg
    IMG076.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 117
Rex is very handsome but that's allot of super worms. I'd try a variety of feeders instead of so many supers at once.

More pics :D

Attachments

• IMG068.jpg
    IMG068.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG058.jpg
    IMG058.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG057.jpg
    IMG057.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG049.jpg
    IMG049.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 73
Rex is very handsome but that's allot of super worms. I'd try a variety of feeders instead of so many supers at once.

Thank's Jann :D I usually feed supers twice a week along with crickets, meal worms, wax worms, and grasshoppers if i can find em.

My mom absolutly hates roaches. She wont even let me kkep them outside, insdie or around my house. He sometimes gets treated to them when i go to the petshop. They love seeing him and give him food to watch this monster eat. :D Horn's and silk's i just haven't had about 40 bucks at once lately. All of the money i have goes to these guy's. Christmas will be awesome tho, mist nozzles, bugs galore, new plant's, new bulb's all around. Im going to my vaction house on bokeelia island, FL this fall and im bring back 2 6 foot ficus's for him. They are 10 dollar's at the nursery down on the island.

I agree with Jann, that is an awful lot of supers(and chitin) in one sitting. Also, not to be rude, but his eyes look kinda sunken in. Are they always like that?

I agree with Jann, that is an awful lot of supers(and chitin) in one sitting. Also, not to be rude, but his eyes look kinda sunken in. Are they always like that?

He normally only eats 3-4 but i just bought somemore yesterday. And his eyes only do that when he flairs up. Urates are white, he drinks strait from the bottle everytime i sray and he drinks from his dripper.

He is looking good bailey. Definitely beast mode :p

I think his eyes look a little sunken cause he is a bit chunky. White urates says your doing a good job with his hydration. I would definitely take the advice on the supers though. Believe me man, they are not a good feeder.

I think his eyes look a little sunken cause he is a bit chunky. White urates says your doing a good job with his hydration. I would definitely take the advice on the supers though. Believe me man, they are not a good feeder.

Haha John, I knew you would comment on the supers! The devil of feeders!

All they need to be is red with little horns to complete it! lol

Lol! I have been in Chicago for the past week(35,000 feet up as I type) heading home! Hubby and two grown kids taking care of pets including charms. Hubby tells me all's boomer will eat is those "brown worms". I am like great, they have created a little monster in just one week of my being away!!!! Fml!!!!:cool:

Ataraxia thinks supers are the devil.. and for good reason after reading the thread.

But im here to say, looka good! I thought the same thing about the eyes but thata been cleared up. How much does he weigh? Is their a female in his future?

Haha when he see's my phone he flairs up and his eye's sink in. And i dont know exactly how many he ate but 15 is an estament. And thank's john. post pics of his brother.

Ataraxia thinks supers are the devil.. and for good reason after reading the thread.

But im here to say, looka good! I thought the same thing about the eyes but thata been cleared up. How much does he weigh? Is their a female in his future?

um 400g and 335g on the same scale. :rolleyes: so im going with 400. Idk, i cant find another cb female. All of the ones ik are his sisters.

Back
Top Bottom