Rex still has fungus-Update

prettykttkat

Established Member
Hi everybody,

For those who have followed Rex's story since I got him, I made an update video. He still has fungus unfortunately. I thought he was cured but a few weeks ago a new fungal lesion appeared. He is back on anti fungals and I'm hoping he makes it through the next 2 months of treatment once again. The bright side is when I took him to the vet he gained weight and is now over a pound which is the biggest he has ever been, lol! 509 grams of Oustaleti!!!

Glad to see he has gained some weight, he is looking better. Thanks for the update and he is lucky to have you!!

Hi everybody,

For those who have followed Rex's story since I got him, I made an update video. He still has fungus unfortunately. I thought he was cured but a few weeks ago a new fungal lesion appeared. He is back on anti fungals and I'm hoping he makes it through the next 2 months of treatment once again. The bright side is when I took him to the vet he gained weight and is now over a pound which is the biggest he has ever been, lol! 509 grams of Oustaleti!!!

EDIT

Kathy; Thanks for the update on Rex. I wish it were even better news. I have been wondering how he was doing but didn't want to bother you with the moving and all. At lease he's gaining weight and looking better. My best to you and him with this next round of treatment.

Thanks guys I'll let you know how it goes:) Not sure how he's gonna do during the move either but hopefully he will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom