retired panther chameleon

A couple closer pics of Lennon’s head so you can see what @Beman means.

C2CB3508-1542-4E38-BD78-AC45C98208B8.jpeg
9A2C8603-B4A9-4C85-ABF3-314B2F81FD8A.jpeg
74654A05-D6A3-4501-9B80-A23172EA4FC0.jpeg

Exactly.. Lennon is a big boy but he is not holding extra weight in his casque so he is just a larger male panther. Such a handsome boy he is!

Thanks he sure is a looker lol. I always wonder about his eyes especially in pics the look kinda wrinkly around the bottom but my vet didn’t seem worried about it.

Thanks he sure is a looker lol. I always wonder about his eyes especially in pics the look kinda wrinkly around the bottom but my vet didn’t seem worried about it.
Yeah I see it a lot with the panthers. I don't know specifically if it means anything though.

Yeah I see it a lot with the panthers. I don't know specifically if it means anything though.

After looking at some pics on google it seems to be normal. I guess it’s just their extra skin so they can move their eyes around.

You have not said what, how much or how often your feeding. All you mentioned was you should cut back on super worms. At his age you only need to feed once every 2-3 days. That will allow him to lose the extra weight he is carrying.

You have not said what, how much or how often your feeding. All you mentioned was you should cut back on super worms. At his age you only need to feed once every 2-3 days. That will allow him to lose the extra weight he is carrying.
he was eating two large dubias a day and on the weekends he was getting super worms like 4 or 5 a day :(
I have now cut down on feeding him daily ! and cut off all super worms till he gets back in shape :( I do have a dubia colony so the change was not difficult .

Back
Top Bottom