Rescued this little guy

So blockage was what I was initially worried about with how round he was. Make sure they can not see each other and are not near each other. I would give him a few feeders each day and see how he does. Might want to pull the rocks out of the bottom of the cage so you can easily clean it as well. I would leave the bottom bare. This is also two fold. If he has a fall and hits the rocks he more then likely is not coming back from that.

So blockage was what I was initially worried about with how round he was. Make sure they can not see each other and are not near each other. I would give him a few feeders each day and see how he does. Might want to pull the rocks out of the bottom of the cage so you can easily clean it as well. I would leave the bottom bare. This is also two fold. If he has a fall and hits the rocks he more then likely is not coming back from that.
He has bare bottom, the rocks is were I dumped it, he has not eaten since I got him, he looks very angry to me everytime I get close

In people medicine, he would not have a blockage if he’s pooping. I don’t know if it’s the same in Cham medicine. He may have vomited because he ate too many crickets at once.

Back
Top Bottom