Rescue!! Please help!!

I agree, he would have died for sure if he stayed where he was. This has at least given him a chance. Have you started any pedialyte yet? Idk if you have it in Canada I would assume so? And then Carnivore Care will be something you will likely need cause I won't expect him to eat in the first few days if not assisted a bit. I like Carnivore care because you can adjust the texture of it to where its a paste they can lick off or if they need more moisture it's something you can force feed. But because of his likely kidney disease and likely failure from long term dehydration (I would not expect him to live a long life, maybe not even an average life span but he might if he makes it passed this I mean the girl I expected to die the first week I had her and then only live an extra year lived I think another 2-3 years with me so she was around 4 years old), you want to be careful with introducing too many calories at once. With super dehydrated and undernourished rescues and rehabs I get, I feed probably about half the calories they need for the first 4 days I start food with them, and then I slowly start increasing.

So sorry that he passed. You gave him a good life that he always needed. Even though it was for just a short time. Wish things were different. Thanks for trying to save him. Sometimes you rescue before it's to late and sometimes you don't. There will always be bad owners, however people like you is what the world needs. To give the less fortunate and neglected a chance to feel love and care even if it is for only a little while.
:(

Our boy didn’t make it, he passed away this morning. Thank you all for your help ^^ it was better than I could ever ask for

I was wondering if he would pass before he was stable enough to take him to the vet. *sighs* Poor guy should never had gotten that bad. I am so proud of you for trying. He definitely wasn't an easy case, sometimes there is nothing we can do. Now he's going to enjoy his time in the forest in the sky for now.

Hi I can't seem to figure out how to start a thread. Can you help me? ThabTh

Go to the forums link and then choose a category which fits you topic such as husbandry for an example, open the link , and on the right upper corner where your profile pic is and user name you will see and oval blue icon that says "Post New Thread "

Back
Top Bottom