Reptisun 5.0 vs Iguana light 5.0?

the light dont look the same,if you take a reptisun5.0 and a inguana 5.0 in a dual fixture the iguana looks brighter plus the connecters thiungs are anodized green.

if this is really because of marketing it makes sense. While I was with my girlfriend at walmart over the summer she needed some wire use in sewing or something like that (i wasnt paying that much attention) and we went to the hobby section and found the wire she needed and it was like $5 for a little spool of "craft wire". I was looking in the hardware section for a fan to hook up outside and showed her the same wire but in a much larger spool for $4 >.< just shows how stuff is marketed towards different people for different prices

I'm quite certain they are the same bulb, marketed differently. As a proof, Calcifer and Kermit the veiled chameleons have had no issues after using the bulb for more 8 months.

enough proof for me, i dont think that it would benefit any company to lie by telling us that they are the same.

yeah but i did specifically order a repti sun and they sent me an iggy 5.0, maybe they was just low on stock and had to dip into the other product codes??

cause i heard from a few people that if you own a ceratin year jaguar you can get a lot of parts from autozone for a taurus that work just the same.... same type of deal i assume...

both ford products just have a different title and part # on them

ok do you still stand by the advice you just gave this guy without even knowing what your talking about for future members if you dont knpw what your talkin about please dont coment we all want to share acurate information not just idiots opions

Please don't sit there and make a response saying that their an idiot and their response is stupid. Instead you could help out the person asking the question. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

P.S. No question is stupid, just the person asking it.XD
They are the same light!!

Please don't sit there and make a response saying that their an idiot and their response is stupid. Instead you could help out the person asking the question. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

P.S. No question is stupid, just the person asking it.XD
They are the same light!!

your name fits

Back
Top Bottom