reptisafe killed my crickets?

Connan_183

Hello,

I just set up my mistking system and I placed reptisafe water conditioner in my water reservoir. I placed the crickets in the cage so that my cham could eat, came back from work, and noticed that the crickets had died in the water bowl that is catching the water drops from the misting nozzle. :-( about 6 of the crickets died, found in the water bowl. Im thinking it's the reptisafe water conditioner the crickets were drinking from that killed them. Any similar situations or thoughts? I want to make sure my cham's water is safe for him to drink, but at the same time make sure that the crickets don't die so my cham can eat.

Ya. they drowned. Stupid creatures! get some screen mesh and cover the bowl. it will keep the crickets out. Also, you dont want your cham to fall in head-first, and end up with the same fate!

Ya. they drowned. Stupid creatures! get some screen mesh and cover the bowl. it will keep the crickets out. Also, you dont want your cham to fall in head-first, and end up with the same fate!
Thank you so much! Bought some screen mesh and covered the bowl! So glad to be a part of this community and having people be so willing to help!

Back
Top Bottom