Reptirain Mister

Gf33

Has anyone ever used Zoomed’s Reptirain mister? It is on sale today at my local store today and i was going to buy it but i thought I’d see what people thought about it first.

@Beman said it best, while the "sale" may be convincing, plain n simple its a cheap product and i can put money on it breaking down LONG BEFORE A MK. Its a worthy investment and i think mostly everyone here agrees but the choice is ultimatley yours!🍻

I've read that the pumps go bad a lot on them. So idk. Its better if you get quality for the long run. You spend about 80$ on reptirain then it breaks down a month later and you just wasted that money. Thats how i see it.

I've read that the pumps go bad a lot on them. So idk. Its better if you get quality for the long run. You spend about 80$ on reptirain then it breaks down a month later and you just wasted that money. Thats how i see it.

This one is on sale for $35 when it’s usually $70, so that’s why i was considering it. If it is that bad quality though then i don’t think it would make sense to get it.

Back
Top Bottom