Reptiles magazine tattoo contest

Chuck G

Avid Member
I am sending my tats in so lets see how they do!

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 199
I think you will win! Your tats are beautiful...such fine detail. They are very well done. That is a heavy piece, have you been building it or all at once?

I think you will win! Your tats are beautiful...such fine detail. They are very well done. That is a heavy piece, have you been building it or all at once?

Thanks Amanda, That one took about 24 hours total. 4 hours a sitting,OUCH!

I always wanted a scene on my back perhaps a Parsons or something rare. You have alot of money tide up in your wrap. Nice work though.

Nice art work. My Bro Adam has tats all over him too, he got his first when he was 14.

Here is his arm when it wasnt completley finished, about 75% done. Im a big fan of tats:

adamtat.jpg

Jake

I would, but since both of my brothers got there first tats at 14...My parent would kick me out if I did the same. I will when I am older 100%.

And on behalf of my brother, thanks, lol

Hey Chuck hows it going. I would have to say that is one of the best reptile pieces I have seen. I like the Japanese style of it. I too would like to go check out some artists on the west coast, hell I would just like to go to the west coast. There are some really good artists around here. I have a few friends that do tats. Here is my mom piece who Sweet Chuck from Hotrod in Martinsferry Ohio did. Itsover 6 years old and dinged up from skateboarding but still looks nice. He is getting pretty popular and has won many contests.

Also the little dude, Heathen I think I am going to name him is doing great. His colors are really starting to show. He gives the two recent blue bars from the kammers that are on here a run for there money.:D No pics yet but soon. I just need to get my friends camera but he has been busy. Good luck on the contest.

Picture289.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Hey Cain,we might have to do a road trip!
I knew Heathen was going to sprout some awesome colors.
Send pics when you can.

Hey Cain,we might have to do a road trip!
I knew Heathen was going to sprout some awesome colors.
Send pics when you can.

LETS GO! The furthest west I have been was New Mexico which is pretty cool but Im ready to check out the beaches and music scene. Maybe its not all that great like its cracked up to be:rolleyes:

Chuck!:eek: I had no idea there was all that muscle behind those sarcastic brains of yours :p;)! Gorgeous tattoo! I've got about 15 and counting myself. Still yet to get a cham tattoo, but that, I believe, is next.

I am going to bring it this year too!
I am going to have alot of Panther babies at that show.
Hope to see you there!
Wooty woo! I hope to see ya there,idk,1 cham seems like enough for me,never know by that time. And cain omg,dude dont beat me up when we drop louie by your house;)

Back
Top Bottom