Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Crested gecko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water Dragon

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

KamaKamaChameleon!

Avid Member
I've just been given the chance to get another reptile! I'll still take very good care of my chameleon!
The poll is included all be free to give me more suggestions!

You shouldn't "catch on quickly" - you should be doing research prior to getting any new animal and making sure you can provide the best life for them for their entire life. To that end, you need to ask yourself what you want out of another animal in terms of personality, lifestyle, and habitat...and can you provide that. No poll is going to give you the answer.

i just want general thing i gonna try and decide it mostly
I'm asking a serious question here - no rude intent...is English your 1st language? I'm having trouble understanding that question/statement. Are you saying you are trying to get general information then decide? If so, then you might want to reword your thread and take down the poll because the intent that comes across is that you want us to decide which one to get, not information seeking.

Are you looking for something more tropical or desert? Something you can hold or can only look at? Something that requires a large or small space? What difficulty care level are you aiming for? Make sure you add in the amount of money you are wanting to spend up front and for routine care in your decision as well.

My kids have a ball python, that stays in my room, very friendly, easy to care for & handle
bearded dragons easy to care for, I used to let mine free range in my living room, kids loved them
My old chinese water dragon was never happy, even with a 48 x 24 it was hard keeping the pond in his cage clean....aarrgghh
Never had a crested gecko

Crested geckos are beautiful and easy to keep/breed...they come in all colors/patterns under the sun. They are very flighty and do not tolerate handling well.

Bearded dragon is a safe choice. Plenty of care info out there and no shortage of experienced keepers. They are very docile when treated with respect and have plenty of personality. Diet is a big part of their care as they require more bugs as juveniles then slowly switch over to a mostly vegetarian diet with a buggy treat acouple times per week.

We got a bearded dragon. My daughter really loved them and wanted one. Personally I wanted a crested gecko or a Cuban false chameleon but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom