Reptile Super Show?!!

KammerflageKreations

Established Member
Site Sponsor
Come visit the Kammerflage Krew, our fantastic “Vosary-manorotoro” (AKA: Orange Crush) (pictured below), and some of our other colorful friends, this weekend at the Reptile Supershow in Pomona! Who is planning on going? I can’t think of a better way to escape the heat and have some fun this weekend.

031f7450.jpg

We hope to see lots of you there!!

PS: KAMMERFLAGE IS ON FACEBOOK! An awesome way to stay connected with our wonderful friends and customers!

i will be there for sure...and ill have some pics to show you guys of el cids son hes the cham on my avatar...:D:D:D:D:D...wish i could take him with mee...:(...ill be stopping by...:D...i even talked a couple of co workers into going who have never been to a reptile show...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
i will be there for sure...and ill have some pics to show you guys of el cids son hes the cham on my avatar...:D:D:D:D:D...wish i could take him with mee...:(...ill be stopping by...:D...i even talked a couple of co workers into going who have never been to a reptile show...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Awe, I wish you could just sneak him in with you! Pictures will have to do this time :p. He looks awesome in your avatar picture! Also, that's great that you convinced some co-workers to go! I'm sure they will have a blast. There are so many great things to see at the shows...I hope they love it!

Back
Top Bottom