Reptile super show pomona farplex

erik775

Established Member
I picked up this really nice sambava female at the reptile show from fl chams
ybe3u5u6.jpg

Oh man was the line LONG!!!any one else pick any thing up or go¿
Man ive never been in such a long li.e at a reptile show

Last edited:
great pick ups you guys... i will say that show was packed!!!! packed more then lastyear even, i was at the show early with a vendors badge an kept goin outside to look at the line.. most times ya can get there in the afternoon an cruise rite in... Not this time there was a line all day an not just a lil line it was a LINE.. It was great to see Great job REMY looking forward to san diego!!!!!

Yeah we got there right before they opened and there was a HUGE line for tickets and the door. It was crazy

ya there was a HUGE line to get in, but it moved pretty fast i couldnt find and pygmys :( but picked up my first leopard gecko :D i took like 5 pics:p

I'm going tomorrow! Can't wait:D when would be the best time of the day to show up.... Not looking forward to that line:( Are Sunday's a bit slower? Hope there are still a ton of chameleons left:)

I'm going tomorrow! Can't wait:D when would be the best time of the day to show up.... Not looking forward to that line:( Are Sunday's a bit slower? Hope there are still a ton of chameleons left:)

i go to this show everytime its there an today was the most people ive seen at the show.. there is alot of nice chams still but id go early...

Back
Top Bottom