Reptile Show in Anaheim

:(:(:(I stayed home last night as I started feeling a little under the weather. By the wee hours of the morning I was sick as a dog.:( Either the Stomach Flu or some kind of food poisoning. Makes it even more miserable thinking about where I should be right now.

Breeding chameleons is looking like a two person affair if you've got over a 40 hour/ week job! ;)

I second that... I wasn't married when I was breeding chams, and didn't have an employee, and was working 45-50 hours a week in the field in commerical concrete construction... Talk about burnout. I ended up convincing my girlfriend (and now wife) to clean cages for me.

I've never been searched in the many many times crossing that border with dozens of plants, animals, everything needed for a show. That sucks for Chad.... I used to sell fruit flies at the shows, so I would pack up thousands and thousands of them and drive them over. They would sometimes ask "do you have any fruit (looking for fruit flies)?" I would smile, say "nope" and drive on through LOL... They didn't ask if I had fruit flies. Seems like the last 5 or 6 times I've been through, they didn't even stop me.

We are busyyyyyy. Damn plants... Damn road. The 4h drive took 8 by the time it was all said and done. They gave us the wrong booth. The hotel was messed up. parkeing charge two times... Ugh... But we are having a great time, we got some new pets today :) more tomorrow probably :p... A big thanks to Ryan and his wife! And Kent... My feet hurt. Time for the aucton.

it was nice to meet some of u guys at the show! Wish I can come back tomorrow.I gotta make some money for what I spend. BTW thanks chad for the discount!male veiled,hornworms and houseflies=killer deal. Thanks again!:)

Hey chad, if I come by tomorrow can you hook me up with another one of those...... for half price? i'll buy some house flies..... and maybe some horn worms....

BTW, it was nice seeing some of you guys again.

Who is going tomorrow, if you wanna meet up, car pool (parking is 10 bucks!), do lunch... whatever. Text me 714-465-8158

SEE You guys again tomorrow!
Thanks for the hornworms and flies, Chad.
This time i'll bring cash :D.

pheww I manage not to give in and buy a chameleon this time....
Dayumn... anybody see Kammerflage's Paladin?
That was sweet... They have Amandil's li'l kids on sale.. I am tempted to get another one..

Last edited:
I will be back tomorrow.

Wow what a day that show was great. I pretty much purchased every thing I saw. 4 cages and accessories and all the little creatures listed below.

Roll call

#1 - Sambava Baby 3 months - Sire El Lobo (Kammers)
#2 - Nosey Be 5.5 months - Sire *Figen*(sp) (Kammers)
#3 - Pygmy Cham Male
#4 - Pygmy Cham Female
#5 - Female Jackson (TikiTiki)
#6 - Male Jackson (TiKiTiki)
#7 - Auction Gecko
#8 - Auction Gecko ( All 3 winning bid in charity auction)
#9 - Auction Gecko

I will be back tomorrow.

Wow what a day that show was great. I pretty much purchased every thing I saw. 4 cages and accessories and all the little creatures listed below.

Roll call

#1 - Sambava Baby 3 months - Sire El Lobo (Kammers)
#2 - Nosey Be 5.5 months - Sire *Figen*(sp) (Kammers)
#3 - Pygmy Cham Male
#4 - Pygmy Cham Female
#5 - Female Jackson (TikiTiki)
#6 - Male Jackson (TiKiTiki)
#7 - Auction Gecko
#8 - Auction Gecko ( All 3 winning bid in charity auction)
#9 - Auction Gecko

Dude, YOUR INSANE!!!!!!!! and I think you got the nosy be I wanted(bottom row of cages, all the way on the right..beautiful blue w/a few red speckles).

Howdy,

I'll put on a tan colored "Herpmist" baseball cap. Look for 6' 4" and a short gray beard (that'll give you an idea of my age :eek:.) Look for a little bit of coccidia stuck on my nose :).

Dude, YOUR INSANE!!!!!!!! and I think you got the nosy be I wanted(bottom row of cages, all the way on the right..beautiful blue w/a few red speckles).

That was the Nosey Be. You never had a chance :D . I got him before the doors opened. I new he would go fast.

He is so incredibly beautiful. I will post pics later today or next week sometime.

I bought a red body blue bar female, shes 10 months.
From amazing blue Reptiles. I got a bunch of free things too, shirts a box of 500 large crickets, it was fun. I was wearing a white 49ers football jersy #21 :D

It was nice meeting you summoner, and cameo! I just got back. I still couldn't find the free stuff :eek:

I'm bummed that I really didn't meet anyone accept Tikki Tiki......I brought home a 2 mo. old male :) he's soooo freaking cute

NewBabyCham.jpg
:D

Back
Top Bottom