Reptile Expo - Toronto

Jewel

Is anybody from here going to the reptile expo in Mississauga on the 25th of this month?
Is anyone from here going to be a vender there and if so, what are you selling?
I plan on taking my son. I plan to buy feeders and my son wants another lizzard, we are unsure of what we will get at this point but he will probally get some kind of a chameleon.

I will be there im a vendor Canadian Silkworms we sell feeder insects and suppies, i some times have chams when i have offspring but im all out.

im the only girl behine the table,

I live in windsor, I always wanted to go to that expo, are there usually a lot of chameleons? I have gone to a couple smaller ones, and both times there wasnt a single chameleon in the whole expo, kind of made the 3 hour drive pointless since I went mainly for chameleons, and Toronto is an even further drive so I would be even more disappointed.

I will be there im a vendor Canadian Silkworms we sell feeder insects and suppies, i some times have chams when i have offspring but im all out.

im the only girl behine the table,
I will definetly be looking for you Brandy, I have heard so many good things about you and your silkworms.
I live in windsor, I always wanted to go to that expo, are there usually a lot of chameleons? I have gone to a couple smaller ones, and both times there wasnt a single chameleon in the whole expo, kind of made the 3 hour drive pointless since I went mainly for chameleons, and Toronto is an even further drive so I would be even more disappointed.

This is my first time going so I have no idea what they usually have but I am sure someone will know the answer as I am sure there are several people on this forum who have been to it in the past.

I'll have some Panther Chameleons being offered at my table. Look for the 'Canadian Chameleons' table. I'm the scraggly bearded fool.

Also, I highly recommend Brandy's feeders, so stop by the Canadian Silkworms table and buy plenty of treats for your chameleons.

As far as finding chamleoens at this expo, You're likely to find few panthers, veileds, and several pygmy species. Possibly but not too likely, nasty WC senegals, and maybe a jacksons/fishers or two. The february expo is a little slower because its off season for the snake and most gecko breeders.

I'll have some Panther Chameleons being offered at my table. Look for the 'Canadian Chameleons' table. I'm the scraggly bearded fool.
I am looking forward to stoping by your table Will. It's always nice to put a face to a name and can't wait to see your panthers.

me to Will i cant wait to come down and pick a nice looking male out and im gona have to stop in at the canadain silkworm table to to get some treats lol

Hi there,
Are there any reptile expos that happen in easthern Canada throughout the year?

See you all tommorow! Remember, doors open at 9, and you should be there at 8:30 with layers and a coffee and more layers, and a coffee for me. Chameleons will often sellout in the first rush of visitors. I'll be sitting at one of the booths under this banner:

bannerpx9.jpg

I'm excited to hear about what you all end up with after the show today.
I'm jealous! I love to go to shows...I'll have to enjoy it vicariously... post pictures!!!

-Brad

I am back and it was so exciting and so packed you couldn't even move. I was the 4th person through the door (I went early and stood outside and we froze our butt off but it was worth it because I made a bee line straight to Will's table before he sold out :D ).
I bought my son a beautiful male Maroansetra panther from Will and I bought my daughter a beautiful female Ambanja from another stand.
I bought some silkworms from Brandy and some crickets from another stand because Brandy din't have any.
It was so nice to meet Will and Brandy and now I have a face to put to a name. They were both very nice people and I am glad I meet them.
After I got the panthers settled and their cage done I went to take pictures but my batteries died so I am very impatiently waiting for them to charge so I can take pictures and post them.
Did anyone else get anything there?

Thanks for your enthusiasm Julie, we thrive of it and had the support of many people. Be sure to take many photos of his development for me!

The ambanja your daughter chose was stunning. She will be a hot lady. It was great to meet the family.

Last edited:
I am having isues with my camera so I wasn't able to take very good pictures of the two new panthers but I will post these anyway for now.
Here is the male Maroansetra panther from Will:
IMG_4922.jpg

Here is the ambanja
IMG_4981.jpg

She is very stunning for a female, it is hard to tell from this picture but she is only two months old and she is already showing red and green colours. When we breed her Will we will let you know :D
It was also nice to meet your family.

Last edited:
reptile expo

hi im from the area of montreal i have 5 panther chameleon and im going to expo im a chameleon maniac :D and there im looking for a breeders who have a nosy faly or ankaramy .if you know canadian breeder for this species tell me .

Back
Top Bottom