Repticon Orlando = New addition!

VeiledChams

Avid Member
So this weekend I made the three hour trip north to orlando, FL for the Repticon show. I was a little disappointed that there weren't that many chameleons. In fact, there were probably 15 chameleons TOTAL. Anyways, after looking around I came to Jeremy Maley's stand (Jerm here on the forum) and saw an awesome Ambanja female. I asked him to keep it for me over night, and this morning, I made up my mind and purchased her. She is incredible!
IMG00854-20110522-1150.jpg

IMG00869-20110522-1746.jpg

IMG00860-20110522-1737.jpg

IMG00858-20110522-1736.jpg

IMG00867-20110522-1745.jpg

She has an awesome coloration, and my girlfriend and I decided to call her Peaches.
Also, I'd like to thank Jeremy for this incredible chameleon. It is a beauty.

Yeah I was a little dissappointed in the lack of chams as well. And the one thing I mainly went for was crickets, and all they had left was pinheads and halfs, all to small for my chams!! 20 bucks down the drain. What was that big chameleon in with the little green panther, was that an oustalet (SP)

Awesome cham, guess I get no credit for helping. :)She is beautiful, and like I said Jerm raises his kids right. Did he have any tillslania? I could have had you pick up a few for me. Jerm always wants to know which kind I want, like I know, I just like them all!

haha, Thank YOU Laurie for helping me! I told Jeremy you said hello. He had some plants, I dont know which exactly though.

Congrats on the lovely little lady. I saw one of Jeremy's females there today. Jeremy is an excellent small breeder that really cares about his animals.

I saw that while speaking to him, Jann. That is why I decided to buy her, he showed he cares about his animals and is not breeding to make a quick buck.

She is gorgeous and I am thrilled :D She already ate and is peacefully sleeping in her cage.

Sorry guys for taking so long to get on here and read this. Thank you all for your kind words! This makes me feel great, knowing that what I am doing is something that people are actually seeing. I am more concerned about these animals ability to thrive in captivity and their well being than trying to see how many that I can put out into the world and make money on. Thanks again, and hope to see you guys at future shows. :)

Sorry guys for taking so long to get on here and read this. Thank you all for your kind words! This makes me feel great, knowing that what I am doing is something that people are actually seeing. I am more concerned about these animals ability to thrive in captivity and their well being than trying to see how many that I can put out into the world and make money on. Thanks again, and hope to see you guys at future shows. :)

Jeremy she is looking great! She laid 27 eggs las month, all pearly white.

:D
Jeremy she is looking great! She laid 27 eggs las month, all pearly white.

Nice! Thats good to hear. Can't wait to see what colors come out of this bloodline. I want to see some of the dark blue barring. Best of luck with them. Talk to you soon!

Back
Top Bottom