Repticon Orlando Jan. 21st & 22nd

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about Repticon in Orlando next weekend. It's going to be a great show.

Dr. Ivan Alfonso will be there providing his free check over’s and doing $10.00 fecals.

This is going to be a really great show. Hope to see many of you there.

Here's a link to the Repticon site:
http://www.repticon.com/orlando.html

I may go.. but I cant put myself through the suffering of not being able to buy anything :p

I have been saving up for mods on my car, so no cash for other pets!

I am gonna be there Saturday. I will be wearing a white t-shirt saying "Cham Forums?" on the front, with "LPR08" on the back

LPR08

I am gonna be there Saturday. I will be wearing a white t-shirt saying "Cham Forums?" on the front, with "LPR08" on the back

LPR08

Looking forward to meeting you. Not sure what I'll be wearing yet. ;) I will have baby Elly with me and we'll be hanging out some at Dr. Alfonso's table.

I sure hope so. I've got to PM Dez and see if she's going. They might be vending there again.

That will be wonderful to see them again. If so I hope enjoy them. Also enjoy that special little inquisitive Rocker guy for me :D

What time will you be there?

Looking forward to meeting you too! I can't believe every show we miss each other! Are you going to be there when it opens?

LPR08

We should be there between 11 and 11:30. I think I'm wearing a blue plaid sundress and my husband will probably wear one of his chameleon t-shirts.

I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend, which is a shame because I would love to pick up more insects and a couple supplies. But my parents come to visit this weekend and by the time they leave Sunday it'll be too late to head out. But I'll be at the next one!

Have a great time, everyone that goes!

Back
Top Bottom