Repticon in LA?

Raja

Okay so I'm going in April im looking for breeders that r selling full set ups for a panther chameleon screen size I'm looking for is has to be at least 48 high if any one has or knows of a good deal pm

I went to it in Houston. Great supplies but I didnt see any reputable breeders. You can usually talk them down on prices but idk about full set ups

I went to it in Houston. Great supplies but I didnt see any reputable breeders. You can usually talk them down on prices but idk about full set ups

Ya I hear u I've always gone to the super show but I'm only looking for a set up right now I will just get my new Cham from a breeder I know

Well you can probably walk in with a couple hundred and out with a cheaper cage and some interesting cage set up.
Idk about light fixtures, they tend to hold their value

If you can hold out until the Reptile Super Show in San Diego or Pomona I think you'll find a larger selection and more chameleon breeders. The Repticon show is quite small and I've heard it's not that great when paired with the Pet Expo. Some of the breeders I know have decided to stop attending this one.

You might still find something, but your odds are better at the bigger shows.

I stopped going to the LA one a long time back.

Why don't you just send an e-mail to Dragon Strand directly for one of their set ups?

If you can hold out until the Reptile Super Show in San Diego or Pomona I think you'll find a larger selection and more chameleon breeders. The Repticon show is quite small and I've heard it's not that great when paired with the Pet Expo. Some of the breeders I know have decided to stop attending this one.

You might still find something, but your odds are better at the bigger shows.

I will I could go to the super show but my baby is due in August so I can't go but I'll check it out if I don't like anything then I'll wait for the right one to come along

Didn't see full set ups but there are vendors that have almost everything

I'm trying to figure out if I should hold off and see if the show has a cage and supplies for a good deal or was hoping to find someone in CA that I could get it from

Back
Top Bottom