Reptibreeze

Antillon56

Is the reptibreeze chameleon kit a good starting point for first time owners? I know that i will need additional accessories but was wondering if its a good point to start building my housing?? Please adivse

Not really. Most chams out grow it within 6 months. Has things you don't need, like a blue bulb, not nearly enough decor and it's a cfl uvb. Linear is better

Im returning mine.

It was too small.
The bulb fried.
The thermometer doesnt work.

I bought a 24x24x48 off craigs list and bought better equipment for about the same price.

Here is what I have....
*Dragonstrand Large Atrium Clear Sided Cage
*Light Your Reptiles Quad 48" fixture with 2 Daylight bulbs, a Plant Grow Bulb and an Arcadia 6% UVB Bulb(bulbs were included in the price of the fixture)
*mini dome with a 75watt house bulb for basking spot
*Mistking automatic mister.

Check out the site sponsors. They are amazing.

Arcadia UVB bulbs are amazing. Any other brand will need to be replaced every 6 months as the bulbs no longer provide UVB after that. But the Arcadia will give off UVB for a year. Todd is fantastic and knows his stuff on lighting.

Dragonstrand has amazing cages and Bill is great about helping you figure out what you need. There are other options too that are great. I just prefer my Dragonstrand

Having a mistking has been the best decision ever for my chams. I run 2 separate cages with it. And I know my guys are getting the hydration they need.

Back
Top Bottom