reptibreeze xlarge

The Chunk

is a reptibreeze XL big enough for an adult panther. its Cage measures 61x61x122cm is that 4ft by 2ft by 2ft? i currently have my panther in a flexaiurm and doesnt look that niiice as a metal one would

does the reptibreeze look smart and tidy?

Yes, that will be the correct size for an adult, male, Ambilobe. However, I would avoid the reptibreeze brand due to rust issues. All of mine, even the new ones, have rusted horribly. Go to LLLreptile and order their brand or DIYcages. These brands have never rusted out on me.

Yes the XL is big enough for a Male panther/Yeman.

Many on here keep them in this size. I do as well, They look ok,

But more importantly they do the job,

The only thing I struggle with is the humidity this time of year as the heating is on a lot, as its very cold here atm, and the ambient air temp will always be what the room temperature is.

I got one...it's great and no sign of rust! I got mine online (I'm in the uk) can't remember the site name exactly but google swell reptile and it'll be the first one...and they have a 15% sale at the mo! I'd give you s link but I'm only phone at the mo. Had great customer service and next day delivery from this place, I use them a lot!

can you see clearly into them? i might order it tomorrow. how sturdy are they? like with branches leaned up them. can it just pop aparkt?

can you see clearly into them? i might order it tomorrow. how sturdy are they? like with branches leaned up them. can it just pop aparkt?

Hey mate I am in the Uk too, they are very sturdy, you can fix branches to them fine, they are not like the flexiums, they are rigid,

LLL reptile do ship to the Uk, but you would have to find out about shipping costs etc, I have both reptibreeze and the LLL reptile cage,

You can see into them, they are far better than the flexiums for viewing,

The only problem I have here in the Uk, is that the humidity drops so much with the heating on,

And also if the room is cold then the ambient temperature in the cage is cold,so the Chameleon will sit mostly under his basking spot a lot. And increasing the basking spot will not solve this, as the heat will still disperse.

I currently have three sides covered on them with plastic sheeting, which helps so much more,

And I am going to try this week to see if the mesh will come out, and fit some proper plastic sheets instead of the mesh, But they are good cages, in the summer they are fine, I Just struggle a bit at the moment in my house with the heating etc, and cold weather.

i think i shall order tonight then when i get paid. so i can lean brances up on metal bethe mesh?. is metal mesh or fabric cant tell in photos

also got any good ideas on thermoniter and humidty digital gages so i can get proper readings

i think i shall order tonight then when i get paid. so i can lean brances up on metal bethe mesh?. is metal mesh or fabric cant tell in photos

also got any good ideas on thermoniter and humidty digital gages so i can get proper readings

Its coated metal mesh on the reptibreeze, the LLL reptile seems more of a plastic mesh Imo, but very sturdy, you can tie lots of branches and vines to the mesh no problems,

i just bought a 2x2x4 reptibreeze from pangeareptiles for my one of my girlfriends christmas presents. i bought mine for 88$ which IMO is a steal for an aluminium cage, it is sturdy and able to withstand weight, decor and plants, does not melt from heat lamps. as far as rust go, i have owned a zilla aluminum cage with no problems. however, if zoo-meds rips or rusts, it is very simple to replace the screen

i think it will be the repti breeze as will be here quicker. so i can tie bits to that one then? cos in pics just looks like flexarium mesh, hopefully ill order tonight

def will give it ago then if you lot havent had any problems. that hinged door must be better than the crappy zipped one im using

i think it will be the repti breeze as will be here quicker. so i can tie bits to that one then? cos in pics just looks like flexarium mesh, hopefully ill order tonight

Yes its very rigid I have loads ties onto mine, and its fine, I use thin coated garden wire, and make sure the sharp ends are tied on the outside, of the cage,

where you getting it from?

chunky, it looks like a flexarium mesh because when they manufacture them, there are still some little wrinkles here and there in the screen. you can zip-tie your plants and vines, or you can also use thumb tacs and secure your vines that way. also, yes, the hinge door is sooo much better than the crappy zipper, im not sure if it is just how i assembled it, but you have to lift the door up when opening to get it off the track, but whats that? other than the lifting of the door, the cage is awsome!

ermm i was looking at that site swell reptiles that was posted earlier looks pretty good. need to order the theromonter and humidty combo exo terra off there aswell. yeh by sounds of it gunna be lot better looking and easyier

ditch the exo-terra thermo/hygrometer como. in my experience and opinion, it is a very junky brand. breaks very easily, i bought two that didnt even read correctly. just go to home depot or lowes and get a digital thermo/hygrometer with a probe used for indoor/outdoor. that should work just fine and cost about 20$ less.

ermm i was looking at that site swell reptiles that was posted earlier looks pretty good. need to order the theromonter and humidty combo exo terra off there aswell. yeh by sounds of it gunna be lot better looking and easyier

What part of Uk are you from?

yehh i see that second link didnt no how trust worthy they are i might use that 109 one depending on how much deleivery is

Back
Top Bottom