Reptibreeze Stand?

Cibarra982

The cage that I am going to getting is a Reptibreeze 24x24x46. Anyone else have this cage? If so what kind of stand are you using and where can I get one? This is my last issue and its finding a stand to fit this cage that is not 300 dollars...lol pls advise.

The cage that I am going to getting is a Reptibreeze 24x24x46. Anyone else have this cage? If so what kind of stand are you using and where can I get one? This is my last issue and its finding a stand to fit this cage that is not 300 dollars...lol pls advise.

Plastic shelving from the hardware store. Cheap and easy.

Convert an old night stand, make a DIY project - check yard sales, something. Or you could go look at some baker's racks at WalMart, Ace, etc.

Convert an old night stand, make a DIY project - check yard sales, something. Or you could go look at some baker's racks at WalMart, Ace, etc.

Yes, also browse the free section on Craigslist... You might get lucky and get something GREAT for free.;) That is where I do most of my reptile "shopping", lol!:p

I have 3 cages (24" x 24" x48"). The stand I use for them is the florenzia end table from wal-mart.com the table top is exactly 24" x 24". It fits perfectly, and it only costs about $119. You can have it shipped free to your nearest wal-mart.

Do not get a Reptibreeze-they rust. Order an all aluminum screen cage from the site sponsors here.

Back
Top Bottom