I wanted to make a temporary drainage solution while my dragonstrand cage is being manufactured so I took a garbage can lid cut it out and then used duct tape to complete the corners as to not rip into the screen, I then cut a hole in the middle and hot glued a screen and the tip of a funnel on the bottom. then bought a cheap end table at goodwill drilled a hole in the top glued a transmission funnel and tube to the bottom dropping into a bucket. Put towels under each corner of the garbage lid as to discourage crickets going down and to keep the general slope of it so the water drains properly. so far working great. Gotta get the wires cleaned up a little so isn’t to pretty up front yet but just wanted to show my progress.