Reptibreeze cage

Bluesimon

Hi, I'm really thinking of buying a reptibreeze cage for my chameleon. The problem is I live in the uk, so not as much humidity and sun as you guys in America and the hot countries get, is there Anyone in the uk or Canada which have these cages and how do you get on with them, i.e. humidity and heat. I have a wood vivaruim with glass doors on the front which works fine, but I would like something with more air flow around it as I have to keep wiping the bottom of the vivaruim between misting as it isn't drying out.

Hi,

I live in devon, UK and I have a reptibreeze large for my veiled cham. I have a shower curtain around the back coming forward around both sides towards the front, mist twice daily, have a little dripper and keep humidity above 50% AT ALL TIMES with this. I love the reptibreeze and it looks good too. Cheapest place BY FAR in UK for the cage and most other stuff is Surrey Pet Supplies online. Great, fast service too. :D

Ugh, I have 2 2x2x4 reptibreeze cages and the quality is so cheap compared to my other cages!. I wont ever by another.
The DIYcompany here has way better cages for the same price

Yes, but you're fortunate enough to live in the US of A!!! Her in UK the options are reptibreeze, net "flexarium", glass terrarium or DIY. Out of those options, The Reptibreeze comes out well. :p

Back
Top Bottom