ReptiBreeze cage

How are the ReptiBreeze cages Zoo Med puts out? I'm curious if they are worth the money or not. If so any suggestions on what I should place inside?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 134
I'm hoping to move majority of what's in his cage now to the new one, I've been debating whether it's cheaper to buy one rather than build one due to time and money. So far after 3 days of having the little guy I absolutely love it and want to make his housing more friendly. Before leaving for work he was trying to climb the glass from his food bowl so I decided tomorrow at the last I will either build one or buy one.

I'm hoping to move majority of what's in his cage now to the new one, I've been debating whether it's cheaper to buy one rather than build one due to time and money. So far after 3 days of having the little guy I absolutely love it and want to make his housing more friendly. Before leaving for work he was trying to climb the glass from his food bowl so I decided tomorrow at the last I will either build one or buy one.
What kind of chameleon are you housing?

Yes, get a reptibreeze :)

The home you have him in now is in no way suitable. Please remove the red light. Those do no good for chameleons at all. You can use a simple house bulb for heating. Do you have UVB on him? Are you following the recommended supplementation schedules?

Little guys new home, he's so content with it he was explore it in the dark when I got home. Heard the leaves rustling as he climbed on 'em

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 186
After adding the rest of the decorations to the cage only thing left is to get a live plant

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom