Reptibreeze 24" 24" 48"

Leon911

Hello I am looking at the reptibreeze cage, two by two by four feet for a male veiled chameleon.

At my local pet store in Canada it is for $ 170. Is this an okay price? Online I saw similar prices.

Please let me know if this is a good cage and good price.

i have the reptibrezze cages and find them to be good. you will get mixed reviews on here. i have the med sized cages with the panel at the bottom that opens and they are working good so far. easy to assemble, removable bottom, the only concern i would have would be how sturdy the extra large cages are, being made of a simple frame and sceen design.

jmo hoj

you can find them cheaper online...

http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog...ile-cages-and-vivariums/screen-reptile-cages/

check this page out...they are a site sponser and you will be very pleased (i assume they ship to canada)

you guys get all the great deals down there LOL
I find it such a pain in the @$$ and wallet to order anything out of the staes, between boarder fees, shipping, exchange, WAITING and all the BS i just pay a bit extra to get it on home soil.:D:D

Check out amazon.com i was able to get the extra large (48 x 24 x 24) reptibreeze for less than $90

We do ship to Canada. Doesn't take that long either as it is shipped Priority mail. To canada for that cage it is $49.95 shipping. So $120 out the door for the 24 x 24 x 48" aluminum cage shipped to you. I do understand the instant gratification though, but just thought I would pass on that info! :)

Scott - LLLReptile
888-54-Reptile

Do you need the Substrate Tray and the water tray? Or can you use both I guess is what I mean:confused: I like the looks of these from LLLReptile.

Thanks for those links cityman.

The problem is that I live in Canada, and it says that they ship to the US.

It is amazing how the exact same cage is only 90 dollars as opposed to the 170 from three pet stores that I looked at. Why is the price so different? Is there any chance of being scammed when buying online? That is why I am hesitant to do so, and also it's difficult to find a shipper to Canada.

you guys get all the great deals down there LOL
I find it such a pain in the @$$ and wallet to order anything out of the staes, between boarder fees, shipping, exchange, WAITING and all the BS i just pay a bit extra to get it on home soil.:D:D

We might have better deals, but you guys have better Hockey teams I guess! I am a Blackhawks fan!

Hello I am looking at the reptibreeze cage, two by two by four feet for a male veiled chameleon.

At my local pet store in Canada it is for $ 170. Is this an okay price? Online I saw similar prices.

Please let me know if this is a good cage and good price.

I just bought the extra large one about a month ago and paid the same price. It's not as sturdy as I was hoping but so far so good. Door at the bottom opens upward for cleaning, and I really like how large the main door is. Very easy to put together as wel.

I bought the 122 x 76 x 46 cm exo terra flexarium for £59.99 (equivalent to around $100, you might be better off looking on ebay. Although mine was bought on the internet through a company called swell reptiles uk, don't know if they export or not....

i'm a newbie so just setting up and found these guys really helpful, although i'm from the uk so don't really know how prices will compare in the US.

I am also curious if LLLReptile has the Habitats with the Aluminum in Black? Not the screen part but the Aluminum surrounding the mesh? Thanks:D

Ozzie,

We have "silver and black" frames. The black is more of a charcoal than straight black. Any further info you need email the warehouse directly at the "contact" form on the LLLReptile.com website and they will take care of you. Thanks again!

We do ship to Canada. Doesn't take that long either as it is shipped Priority mail. To canada for that cage it is $49.95 shipping. So $120 out the door for the 24 x 24 x 48" aluminum cage shipped to you. I do understand the instant gratification though, but just thought I would pass on that info! :)

Scott - LLLReptile
888-54-Reptile
Wouldn't that be 130 + exchange + taxes? ;)
Yes our gov't would want that cut.

Leon911 170 is too expensive, where do you live?
My normal price is 150 on them(but I just sold my last one, getting more soon :S).

I have had a few cages shipped to Canada from the US... Always a hassle with Canada customs. Your cage will sit waiting to be cleared for what seems to be a random amount of time and they will charge approximately 1/3 of its price as duty and taxes. Cheers!

I have had a few cages shipped to Canada from the US... Always a hassle with Canada customs. Your cage will sit waiting to be cleared for what seems to be a random amount of time and they will charge approximately 1/3 of its price as duty and taxes. Cheers!

this is exactly what i meant, and god forbid if they decide to examine your package ive had free items come to more that $80
FREE TRADE MY @$$:eek:

Thank you so much!
Ozzie,

We have "silver and black" frames. The black is more of a charcoal than straight black. Any further info you need email the warehouse directly at the "contact" form on the LLLReptile.com website and they will take care of you. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom