Repti safe

I like to hand feed when giving vit supplement and vit D supplement. To make sure they are getting it. For the calcium i dust everything and add reptisafe. I live in an apartment so i dont think getting reverse osmosis is optional for me? And we do have a good amount of chlorine in the water.

I dont know, my cham is doing so well im not sure about changing what i am doing as far as supplements/reptisafe go. I dont disagree with the reverse osmosis but i dont think it is ideal for everyone.

How is the quality of Marquette's water?
I do agree that RO system is too expensive.

I personally use the Brita faucet filter for all of my pets. If I wouldn't guzzle down a glass of our California water, then my little friends shouldn't have to either. It is a greater time saver and I feel better knowing that my water is clean. I just wish that those darn filters didn't hang so low off the faucet, since it makes washing pots and pans a real pain in the butt.

An on-the-faucet filter is a good idea. If you want all the chlorine out, let the filtered water sit in an open container for a day and the chlorine will evaporate out. There are also filtering pitchers.

Back
Top Bottom