Reptar Looking Back From His Shoulder

MCSEB

So this morning right before I went to work, I hand misted Reptar for 5 minutes. Reptar was kind of facing me the whole time as I was misting, but when I finished he turned his back on me and I snapped this picture. I didn't notice how cool this picture came out. He's looking back from his shoulder and his tail is curled onto one of the branches. Geez, I didn't really notice how long a chameleons tail is until this morning haha.

Oh and by the way, I'm a senior member now. I've only been on the forums for 11 days and I don't know what it means or what it does, but I've seen many people with it so now I guess I'm apart of the cool kids club :p

photo_zps4d8d66c5.jpg
[/IMG]

how the hell do you get a senior tag lol wth haha im still a junior :confused:
Senior member on the day his cham arrives :D
It's 'cos I taught him everything I knows lol............also because he has posted so much, and it's been good stuff so people must have given him a little 'rep' by clicking on the scales at the right side of the post. Look at your user cp to check what rep you have been given.

Nice pic Seb, Reptar looks great. I told you not to worry about him eating just yet, right? :) Welcome to the cool kids club :cool:

how the hell do you get a senior tag lol wth haha im still a junior :confused:

11 points lol wtf haha man i thought i would have a little more then that ! :mad:

Don't worry your reputation points will go up. I'll look at a few posts of yours and give you some reputation. Just make sure you're involved in the forums and the more information you could provide people like when they have questions or problems the better it is because some of the senior members or maybe regular members will give you reputation. Keep that in mind :)

Senior member on the day his cham arrives :D
It's 'cos I taught him everything I knows lol............also because he has posted so much, and it's been good stuff so people must have given him a little 'rep' by clicking on the scales at the right side of the post. Look at your user cp to check what rep you have been given.

Nice pic Seb, Reptar looks great. I told you not to worry about him eating just yet, right? :) Welcome to the cool kids club :cool:

i know! it's crazy how i got senior so quick! i've just been helping out people and using everything i learned to help others out and give them information and advice. thanks for teaching me a lot, David. I appreciate it a ton!!

hahah im at 59 now thanks for the bump ! still a wee lad junior but meh ill get there soon enough ! :D

48 points just from me? Must be because I'm such a chameleon expert (not!) :D
I'll have to be more careful to only give rep when it's deserved.......or when I properly laugh at something.....:D

Don't worry your reputation points will go up. I'll look at a few posts of yours and give you some reputation. Just make sure you're involved in the forums and the more information you could provide people like when they have questions or problems the better it is because some of the senior members or maybe regular members will give you reputation. Keep that in mind :)

I feel like I'm a cheerleader on this forum. All I can do to contribute is post things like "Yay!" and "Congrats!" and "Beautiful (colors)". I'm now going to try hard to regurgitate all that I've learned from spending hours upon hours on this awesome forum.

And cool picture of Reptar Seb! :p

I feel like I'm a cheerleader on this forum. All I can do to contribute is post things like "Yay!" and "Congrats!" and "Beautiful (colors)". I'm now going to try hard to regurgitate all that I've learned from spending hours upon hours on this awesome forum.
That's how I did it..............:D

That's how I did it..............:D

And cool picture of Reptar Seb! :p

We're all cheerleaders here because I feel the same exact way! When someone gets a new chameleon or shows us their chameleon like what can you say besides "wow, beautiful, great colors, love the colors, gorgeous, etc." it's like you just keep repeating yourself over and over again haha.

Back
Top Bottom